Help those impacted by COVID-19
Supporting Oklahoma City's Hospitals
- Businesses interested in making personal protective equipment should email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer services. This email will serve as the central clearinghouse for such requests through the Situation Room at the Oklahoma Department of Health.
- Six health systems, including AllianceHealth Midwest, INTEGRIS Health, Mercy Health, Norman Regional Health System, OU Medicine and SSM Health St. Anthony are welcoming donations of items that may be available at consumer retailers. View the needed items and dropoff locations.
- OU Medicine is launching a public campaign and encouraging the public to support our healthcare heroes by donating to COVID-19 relief efforts, research, education, prevention and care. Visit oumedicine.com/giving to learn more.
Helping Oklahomans Impacted
- The Oklahoma City Public School District and The Foundation for Oklahoma City Public Schools has created a Google form that will allow you to share how you might be able to support the district and its students at this time. Fill out the form at www.okcps.org/closurehelp.
- United Way of Central Oklahoma has established the COVID-19 Response Fund dedicated to increasing resilience among our most vulnerable individuals and families. Donate here.
Support Chamber Members
- Members of the Chamber offering their products or services at a discounted rate during this time can be found on the Chamber's member news section.
- To upload information about your discounted product or service, Chamber members can follow the instructions at OKCChamber.com/howto.
Support OKC Restaurants
Order from local restaurants with take-out, curbside pickup and/or delivery services. View Restaurants
Support OKC Stores
Shop online from local stores. View Stores
Support OKC Attractions
Follow along with local attractions as they post special videos, activities you can do at home, virtual tours and other behind-the-scenes features. View Experiences