Tuesday, August 5, 2014
OKLAHOMA CITY (JR) – For a record 12th time, Paycom made the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber’s Metro 50 list released last week. The Oklahoma City-based company, which went public in April, qualified for the list based on its percentage of annual growth in 2013.
In fact, more than half of the companies named to the 2014 Metro 50 list are making repeat appearances. H&H Shooting Sports Complex, with 10 appearances, closely trails Paycom on the amount of times included on the Metro 50 list. Enviro Clean Products & Services has made the list nine years, followed by Saxum with eight.
These four companies also make up this year’s list of Metro 50 Sustainers, an honor created in 2013 to recognize companies that have made the Metro 50 list at least seven times in the last 10 years.
“The success of these sustainers has helped support the economic momentum of our region,” said Greater Oklahoma City Chamber President and CEO Roy Williams. “When you look over the lists of the previous years, you see some winners who have grown into some very large employers in our region and in the U.S. But combine all of them together and you are looking at companies who are employing thousands and thousands of people in the metro.”
The ranking of the fastest-growing private companies will be announced at the 19th annual Metro 50 event set for Sept. 22 at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City. Qualified companies are required to have revenues of at least $1 million for the previous year.
The event is sponsored by Bank of Oklahoma, Cox Business, Ernst & Young LLP, Express Employment Professionals, Greater Oklahoma City Chamber, Hartzog Conger Cason & Neville, The Journal Record Publishing Co. and OGE Energy Corp.
2014 Metro 50 Winners:
• 1st Oklahoma Construction.
• 4 Corners Homes.
• AHS Staffing.
• Alpha Home Health and Hospice.
• ARL Bio Pharma Inc.
• AtLink Services LLC.
• AVL Systems Design.
• Baker Brothers Electric Inc.
• Basin Environmental and Safety Technologies.
• Caliber Roofing and Restoration.
• Compliance Resource Group.
• Cytovance Biologics Inc.
• Davis Pipe & Supply Inc.
• Delaware Resource Group/Busey Group.
• Dodson Custom Homes.
• Elevated Paver Systems LLC.
• Encore Professional Medical Services.
• Enviro Clean Products & Services.
• Flogistix LP.
• Foster Signature Homes.
• GT Clean.
• H&H Shooting Sports Complex.
• InterWorks Inc.
• Jones Public Relations.
• Koch Communications LLC.
• KSM Transport Advisors.
• LoneStar Geophysical Surveys LLC.
• Majestic Construction & Roofing Inc.
• MCSG Technologies.
• M-D Building Products Inc.
• Metro Surfaces.
• Milamar Coatings LLC.
• Niemann General Agency.
• OneDOC Managed Print Services LLC.
• Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma Inc.
• Phase 2 Development LLC.
• Rivers’ Edge Countertops Inc.
• Saratoga Roofing & Construction.
• The Beam Store Inc.
• Tri-State Industrial Group.
• Turf Team.
• Wiring Solutions.
• ZZW Global Inc.