Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Spaghetti Warehouse and our local offices will be involved in many fundraising activities including a photo album challenge. The Oklahoma City ACS can win a $10,000 donation from Spaghetti Warehouse. Here’s the details:
- Spaghetti Warehouse has developed an online Photo Album for photos of visits to Spaghetti Warehouse.
- The city that uploads the largest number of pictures of visits to Spaghetti Warehouse between now and September 16, 2012 will receive the donation.
- Register and post your first picture and you'll receive a free appetizer from Spaghetti Warehouse.
- Plus, a chance to win weekly $100 Spaghetti Warehouse Gift Certificate and cash prizes at the end of the promotion.
Here is how you can help us win the $10,000 donation:
- Visit Spaghetti Warehouse and take a photo of you and your friends or family.
- Go to 40years.meatballs.com and click on the American Cancer Society navigation tab.
- Click on the upload photo link on the page to register and upload your photo. You can do this on your smart phone.
- Your uploaded photo will automatically be credited to our chapter.
- Visit frequently and take photos to upload to Photo Album.
The more visits to Spaghetti Warehouse and the more pictures you upload, the more chances our city has to win the donation and the more chances you have to win cash and prizes.
Each month, Spaghetti Warehouse will be holding give back nights at their restaurant starting Thursday, June 21. They will donate 15% of their sales to the Oklahoma City ACS. Other give back nights include July 19 and August 16. More dates to come!
Also be sure to mark your calendar for September 8! Spaghetti Warehouse is hosting a Bricktown Block Party which will include a downtown scavenger hunt, live trolley tour, entertainment, and a time to celebrate cancer survivors, remember those lost, and fight back against the disease. This would be a great day to visit Spaghetti Warehouse, take a picture in the restaurant and upload it to the photo album. But be sure to upload your photo through the ACS page on 40years.meatballs.com.
More details to come…