Catch up with the Greater Oklahoma City and its news in the latest issue of The POINT! newsletter, available online in both magazine format and as a PDF.
In it, you can read and learn about:
- The new Oklahoma City Schools Compact between the Oklahoma City Public School District, City of Oklahoma City, the Oklahoma City Public Schools Foundation, the United Way of Central Oklahoma and the Chamber to support the schools and measure students' success, as well as about the district's 2015-2020 Strategic Plan;
- Upcoming events, like the Practical Politics seminar for people running for office (Oct. 21); a series of Chamber golf tournaments for your clients, prospects and friends (Oct. 12, 19 and 26); the Metro 50 Awards banquet (Sept. 29) and more.
- The success of the Chamber's Total Resource Development Campaign
- The Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau's successes as it closes out fiscal year 2015;
- Job growth and existing companies in the Oklahoma City metro area;
- Tribal gaming and how it fuels Oklahoma's economy;
- The Chamber's role in community campaigns that have helped Oklahoma City grow and prosper;
- Area grand openings;
- And more.
Read the September issue of The POINT!