2018 Metro 50 Qualifications
- Companies must have been in business for a minimum of six months prior to the base calendar year of 2015.
- Companies that have 2017 operating revenues or sales of at least $1 million.
- Companies that are for-profit, privately held, headquartered and operated in the Greater Oklahoma City MSA (Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain and Oklahoma counties).
- Companies cannot be a holding company, regulated bank or utility.
- Companies will be ranked based on percentage of revenue growth over the past two years (2015-2017).
- All application information is subject to verification. Financial information is kept confidential. The verification committee reserves the right to request additional information upon review of the application.
- Percentage of revenue growth is disclosed to the public if a company makes the Metro 50 list.
- The application process for the 2018 Awards will open in mid-April 2018.
- The application deadline for the 2018 Awards is Friday, June 8.
- Award winners will be notified in early August 2018.
For more information, contact Meredith Manley, CMP, at 297-8964 or email@example.com.