Call for entries for the 2018 Metro 50 Awards is now closed. If you have questions about Metro 50, please contact Meredith Manley at 297-8964.
- Companies must have been in business for a minimum of six months prior to the base calendar year of 2015.
- Companies that have 2017 operating revenues or sales of at least $1 million.
- Companies that are for-profit, privately held, headquartered and operated in the Greater Oklahoma City MSA (Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain and Oklahoma counties).
- Companies cannot be a holding company, regulated bank or utility.
- Companies will be ranked based on percentage of revenue growth over a two-year growth period (2015 and 2017).
- All information is subject to verification. All financial information is kept confidential. The verification committee reserves the right to request additional information upon review of the application.
- Percentage of revenue growth is disclosed to the public if a company makes the Metro 50 list.
- After submitting the online application, please mail your company’s financial statements to support the reported revenue figures to EY, Attn: Debbie Shay, 210 Park Avenue, Suite 2500, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, or email them to Debbie.D.Shay@ey.com by June 1, 2018.
- The following are accepted forms of revenue verification. Please choose one:
- Tax returns for 2015 and 2017
- Letter from an outside CPA, on their letterhead, stating the revenue numbers for 2015 and 2017
- Audited financial statements for 2015 and 2017 with accompanying opinion from external auditor
- Bank of Oklahoma and EY are committee members and if you are a customer of theirs, they can verify your financials in-person without releasing financial records.
- A verification committee member can meet with you and view your financials, and verify the numbers without your company releasing them. To set up a meeting, please contact Meredith Manley at 405-297-8964.
Application deadline is Friday, June 1, 2018. Award winners will be notified in early August.
For more information, contact Meredith Manley, CMP, at 297-8964 or email@example.com.