The application process is closed for the 2019 Metro 50 Awards. Call for entries for the 2020 Metro 50 will open in mid-April 2020.
- Companies must have been in business for a minimum of six months prior to the base calendar year of 2016.
- Companies that have 2018 operating revenues or sales of at least $1 million.
- Companies that are for-profit, privately held, headquartered and operated in the Greater Oklahoma City MSA (Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain and Oklahoma counties).
- Companies cannot be a holding company, regulated bank or utility.
- Companies will be ranked based on percentage of revenue growth over a two-year growth period (2016 and 2018).
- All information is subject to verification. All financial information is kept confidential. The verification committee reserves the right to request additional information upon review of the application.
- Percentage of revenue growth is disclosed to the public if a company makes the Metro 50 list.
- The following are accepted forms of revenue verification.
- Tax returns for 2016 and 2018
- Letter from an outside CPA, on their letterhead, stating the revenue numbers for 2016 and 2018
- Audited financial statements for 2016 and 2018 with accompanying opinion from external auditor
- Bank of Oklahoma and EY are committee members and if you are a customer of theirs, they can verify your financials in-person without releasing financial records.
- A verification committee member can meet with you and view your financials, and verify the numbers without your company releasing them.
For more information, contact Meredith Manley, CMP, at 297-8964 or email@example.com.