Whether you want to play golf, learn about the state of the national and local economy, celebrate the Navy's presence in Oklahoma City, network with the business community or find out more about the Chamber and the community, the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber likely has an upcoming event that will appeal to you.
Read about some of them and see a list in The POINT! Or check out the Chamber's events pages online.
It's a busy season. Here's a rundown of some of the upcoming Chamber events for you to digest here:
- On Tuesday is the Metro 50 Awards and Dinner celebrating the greater Oklahoma City area's fastest-growing company success stories. The winners are online now, but the rankings will be revealed at the dinner, so check back after that for the list.
- Golf tournaments are on Oct. 12, 19 and 26.
- State of the Aerospace Defense Industry on Oct. 23 will feature speakers from the leadership at Tinker Air Force Base and private sector innovator Boeing.
- Navy Birthday Ball on Oct. 3 will honor men and women of the U.S. Navy.
- If you are interested in running for political office, don't miss the Practical Politics seminar on Oct. 21.
- Network and learn more about the Chamber at the Rise & Shine breakfast on Sept. 30; and the Sunset Reception Oct. 6.
- For even more schmoozing on a bigger level, don't miss the SchmoozaPalooza Trade Show on Oct. 29 where business community members gather for networking, food, entertainment and a look at the Chamber members' best products and services.
- At the State of the Economy on Nov. 19, a panel of local economists and a national expert will discuss both the local and national economies.
- And make plans to attend the Chamber's Annual Meeting on Dec. 10.
See even more of them, and register at www.okcchamber.com/events.