Thursday, January 7, 2016
Recently The Chamber teamed up with VERA Institute of Justice to analyze and recommend possible actions that would increase efficiencies and improve safety within the Oklahoma County’s criminal justice system. Learn more about the formation of the Oklahoma County’s criminal justice task force and why this work is important to Oklahoma City in January’s issue of THE POINT. Read the rest of these stories in January’s POINT:
• President and CEO of The Chamber, Roy Williams states the solution to a better criminal justice system is not just a new facility
• Bring in the new year with the Chamber– Sunset Reception (Jan. 7); Member Orientation (Jan. 12); Legislative Breakfast ( Jan. 20)
• Chamber sets public policy priorities for the new year
• TSA Pre Check enrollment comes to Will Rogers World Airport for airline flyers who want to skip lengthy airport screenings
• A new VeloCity issue highlights OKC’s restaurant renaissance
• A look at OKC companies’ growth in 2015.