2017 Metro 50 Qualifications
- Companies must have been in business for a minimum of six months prior to the base calendar year of 2014.
- Companies that have 2016 operating revenues or sales of at least $1 million.
- Companies that are for-profit, privately held, headquartered and operated in the Greater Oklahoma City MSA (Canadian, Cleveland, Grady, Lincoln, Logan, McClain and Oklahoma counties).
- Companies cannot be a holding company, regulated bank or utility.
- Companies will be ranked based on percentage of revenue growth over the past two years (2014-2016).
- All information is subject to verification. All financial information is kept confidential. Percentage of revenue growth is disclosed to the public if a company makes the Metro 50 list.
- The application deadline for the 2017 Metro 50 has ended.
- Award winners will be notified in early August 2017.
For more information, contact Meredith Manley, CMP, at 297-8964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.